Your genius will be displayed here
Caption Contest Rules:
– Everyone gets two entries per photo.
– Anything after the first two are strictly for fun and will not count.
– Although the staff of the Sombrero is encouraged to make their own submissions, their entries will not be eligible for the final prize.
– At the end of the specified entry period — Friday, October 14 @ midnight cst — all submissions will be compiled and voted upon by our staff.
– Please keep it somewhat appropriate; think like us — in other words, just don’t go there. If you have to question whether something is acceptable, it’s probably not. We reserve the right to delete any caption that crosses the line and has the potential to genuinely offend our readers.
– The caption contest is currently structured so that there is a single winner, as voted on by our staff
– If we receive enough submissions, then a Win/Place/Show system will be implemented for the future, with each position receiving a unique, baseball-related prize.
– Winner receives the following:
1) Brett Lawrie Razor Rookie Card (his first RC)
2) a Golden Sombrero bumper sticker
3) a shout out as well as a link to your site (if applicable)
Remember, comments will be closed on Friday at midnight, so get your submissions in on time.
Good luck to everybody and expect more caption contests in the future!